All this controversy can be easily solved.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The controversy about transvestite males identifying as females and competing in women's sporting events can be easily solved... All sports ( Abled and Disabled) should set up 3 categories of events.

1- Male

2-Female

3- Open.

That way transvestites can compete in the Open category .

It's important to be inclusive in sport and give everybody, no matter what they self identify as, an opportunity to compete on a level playing field..

The Voice of Reason

• If I were female I would refuse to take part in any event whereby a biological male took part, asserting he is now a female. I would happily step aside and let them all, Trans male and biological female, get on with it.

Imagine a biological male, says he is female, partaking in a Golf Tournament? It would be crass and pointless.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Personally I think people should compete in in the category for the sex you had at birth.

• Personally I think people should compete in in the category for the sex you had at birth.

I agree.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Like it or not, The LGBT cult has caught on in the democratic countries of the world. Therefore whatever you wish for you cannot have as the genie is already out of the bottle..

Wokeism is all the rage and is supported by Left leaning institutions. We have to minimize the dreadful intrusion into Women's Rights by giving Transvestites somewhere to compete in sporting events without piggy backing on events for Normal people. . I know that doesn't go down well but women in sport need to be protected from sexual deviants.

Hence my suggestion of an open category.

The Voice of Reason

• Like it or not, The LGBT cult has caught on in the democratic countries of the world. Therefore whatever you wish for you cannot have as the genie is already out of the bottle..

Wokeism is all the rage and is supported by Left leaning institutions. We have to minimize the dreadful intrusion into Women's Rights by giving Transvestites somewhere to compete in sporting events without piggy backing on events for Normal people. . I know that doesn't go down well but women in sport need to be protected from sexual deviants.

Absolutely. I agree.

Well, when Sharia Law is introduced after the next few decades, that will put an end to woke!

Glad I won't still be here by then, though...^^

I think it’s a reasonable suggestion but I’m not sure how many takers you’d have for the open category

• I think it’s a reasonable suggestion but I’m not sure how many takers you’d have for the open category

So it wouldn't get off the ground commercially. How sad never mind.

While I have sympathy for those few people genuinely suffering gender dysphoria I have nothing but contempt for those born male seeking to exploit that in women only professional sports.

• "women in sport need to be protected from sexual deviants.

Hence my suggestion of an open category."

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

• Are there sufficient transvestites to create the competition?

Who cares? They can go and do their chosen sport away from organised set events.

• While I have sympathy for those few people genuinely suffering gender dysphoria I have nothing but contempt for those born male seeking to exploit that in women only professional sports

So that’s every last one then.

You don’t see any trans men wanting to play men’s Rugby do you?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Its a serious matter. Its to do with language (words) twisted into law.offences in order to control people.

Any person who finds it OK for a biological male to use girls toilets - is a sick-minded person.

They are probably people who do not have daughters.

• Its a serious matter. Its to do with language (words) twisted into law.offences in order to control people.

Any person who finds it OK for a biological male to use girls toilets - is a sick-minded person.

They are probably people who do not have daughters.

& how often does that happen?

• & how often does that happen?

Have you anything to say from your own rationale?

• I don’t see any Trans men , it a subject blown out of all proportion to make a political point

There’s plenty of women transitioning to men, mainly happening during teenage years. They don’t try to infiltrate male sports though.

Your words are dismissive but inaccurate.

Next you’ll be asking why I’m so interested. It’s the normal direction of leftist challenge.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!