NCHI - You Are Put On Police Files - NO CRIME COMMITTED. 100% SUBJECTIVE

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The Scottish are walking blindfolded over a cliff.

The following is English law/Policing:

NCHIs are where a hate complaint is recorded and retained by police, despite no crime being committed. As FSU General Secretary Toby Young pointed out in the Spectator recently, some 120,000 people had NCHIs recorded against them in England and Wales between 2014 and 2019, including children. Particularly troubling is the fact that they show up in enhanced criminal records checks that candidates are often asked to undertake when applying for certain jobs, such as a teacher or a carer.

THE FSU INTERVENED AND GOT THE FILE WIPED CLEAN:

Following our intervention, West Mercia Police have confirmed that the incident did not meet the definition of an NCHI and has deleted the record.

That’s good news for the MP, but the wider problem of Orwellian NCHIs remains. As Ms Maclean’s case demonstrates, the defining factor in the case of a ‘non-crime hate incident’ is the complainant’s entirely subjective perception of what happened. You only have to glance at the FSU’s case files to see that what activists ‘perceive’ as ‘hateful’ is often little more than the expression of perfectly lawful views that they happen to disagree with.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Meanwhile - back to Scotland;

Edinburgh fringe will be “busier than normal” for police due to SNP’s crackdown on free speech

The Scottish Police Federation (SPF) has admitted that stand-up comedians who push the boundaries could find themselves being questioned by officers this summer, taking them away from pursuing actual criminals.

“I would hope it wouldn’t get to the stage where police are questioning comedians after complaints about breaches of the hate crime law – but that is a possibility,” SPF general secretary David Kennedy said.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• The police need to look at the complaint and decide whether it’s worth pursuing before investigating any further. Burglaries, thefts, mugging, assaults, etc are far more important than all this nonsense.

It is more a matter for the anti-social behaviour teams in local authorities, but even then, there should be no investigation if the complaint itself is of a trivial nature.

• Most thinking Scots are of the opinion that this new SNP law is utter crap. Typical of Nazi Germany in the 30's / 40's.. Unfortunately the brainless sheeples who follow the Cult will not question ii until it smacks then in the face..

The Voice of Reason

• The police need to look at the complaint and decide whether it’s worth pursuing before investigating any further. Burglaries, thefts, mugging, assaults, etc are far more important than all this nonsense.

It is more a matter for the anti-social behaviour teams in local authorities, but even then, there should be no investigation if the complaint itself is of a trivial nature.

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

• Which raises the matter of EXCLUSION - comedians/presenters who "carry on as before" are banned, deleted, sacked or even arrested.

Father Ted writer Graham Linehan lost everything - his wife, kids and money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!