Act to get Criminal Illegal Aliens off the Streets in USA. Now US Law.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Laken Riley Act Overwhelmingly Passes U.S. House with Bipartisan Support

The bill passed overwhelmingly, 251-170, with 37 Democrats joining all Republicans in support.

All the 170 votes against were Democrats.

This is the sick mindset of the communists. They put KNOWN violent criminal alien's rights before US Citizens rights.

Washington, D.C. – Today, the United States House of Representatives passed H.R. 7511, the Laken Riley Act, legislation to give ICE and state governments more tools in the fight against illegal alien crime. The bill passed overwhelmingly, 251-170, with 37 Democrats joining all Republicans in support.

During debate, Representative Mike Collins (R-Ga.), who authored the bill, urged his colleagues to support it and to continue fighting for the American people against the lawlessness created by President Biden's border policies.

Key excerpts:

"While we can't bring Laken back, we must now turn our focus to doing everything we can to prevent this from happening to another American."

"The Laken Riley Act is a key piece in our fight to restore the rule of law and get criminal illegal aliens off our streets."

"Colleagues, today we act on behalf of those who are no longer with us because of Joe Biden’s policies."

"Let’s continue to pray for her family and friends as they grieve her loss and resolve to continue to fight for the American people against the lawlessness created by this administration."

"Let’s ensure justice for Laken Riley."

Background

The Laken Riley Act does three things:

• It condemns President Joe Biden's border policies, including catch and release, and calls on him to reinstate "Remain in Mexico."
    • It would amend federal law to require Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to issue detainers and take custody of illegal aliens who commit theft-related crimes, such as shoplifting, as defined by state and local law.
    • It allows state Attorneys General to sue the Secretary of Homeland Security for injunctive relief if immigration actions such as parole, violation of detention requirements, or other policy failures harm that state or its citizens.

The bill directly addresses one of the federal policy issues related to Laken Riley's murder. As is widely reported, Jose Ibarra was cited for shoplifting by the Athens Police Department prior to killing Ms. Riley. If local law enforcement had called ICE, and ICE issued a detainer and picked him up, Laken Riley would be alive.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• It is law. You are recycling the same old rebuttal.

Nice try. No cigar for you.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• How childish and of course as is becoming habitual, wrong ^

It's only law when BOTH houses AND the president approves it.

• Its still true though comrade.

Yes of course it is true. The pseudo-moderator has to assert his/her input.

• Pray tell us Echo, just which planet are you on? Because on the one the rest of us are on it isn't US law until the Senate and president approve it and neither of those has happened yet.

• Pray tell us Echo, just which planet are you on? Because on the one the rest of us are on it isn't US law until the Senate and president approve it and neither of those has happened yet.

Like I said the problem is if they don't. Either Biden admits his open borders are a catastrophe (backing Trump) or he will be annihilated in November.

Either way, Biden will be annhilated in November. He won't be able to rig this one

• Like I said the problem is if they don't. Either Biden admits his open borders are a catastrophe (backing Trump) or he will be annihilated in November.

Either way, Biden will be annhilated in November. He won't be able to rig this one

Sleepy Joe the girly groper will be dumped into history.

• I don't like Joe Biden. I do not like his history with certain people or who he is aligned with. he's trash to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!