COVID JAB ON SALE IN BOOTS - Don't Miss Out -------

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The Guardian 26th March 2024:

Boots to offer Covid vaccines in England for nearly £100 a jab

Pharmacy to offer Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to those not eligible for NHS booster shot from next week

Get more from Andrew Lawrence Comedy on Patreon
    Creating funny videos.
    www.patreon.com

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• The Guardian 26th March 2024:

Boots to offer Covid vaccines in England for nearly £100 a jab

Pharmacy to offer Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to those not eligible for NHS booster shot from next week

https://www.patreon.com/AndrewLawrenceComedy

The devoted COVID19 followers can express their loyalty and support for the Vaccine and Phiezer by contributing their own money. Take some pressure off the NHS.

Seems a very worthy thread. Ya gotta help where ya can.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• The one benefit of actually paying for it is you can sue the ass off them for any adverse side effects. That immunity deal they signed with the government will be invalid.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• The one benefit of actually paying for it is you can sue the ass off them for any adverse side effects. That immunity deal they signed with the government will be invalid.

H/mmm, contract law ??? Can be tricky.

• How nuts is it that some people argue the price and not the principle point?

• How nuts is it that some people argue the price and not the principle point?

They knew what you were talking about but they are pro vaccine.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

No you won't be able to, you can only sue if you can show negligence or lack of due care

• I assume this product now has a full licence under the UK Medicines regulator?

• main-qimg-f0a228d5233655e19de65ad97ad93ec0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!