Ramadan Lights On Easter - Khan Is Contemptuous.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • This has to stop. Why is this not incitement?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• The Islamic takeover of the West is well underway.. It's been working quietly for years and now that it's nearing completion Muslims are celebrating ..

The Voice of Reason

• The Islamic takeover of the West is well underway.. It's been working quietly for years and now that it's nearing completion Muslims are celebrating ..

See you down the mosque on Friday & then out for a few pints with the faithful ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can we look forward to you being consistent and condemning these as well? Won't hold my breath

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Wait a minute! Muslims are just as entitled to celebrate their occasions as we are - particularly in areas with a high Muslim population.

We have Hindus around here and their Diwali celebrations do not bother us. In fact, the Indians opposite us ring our doorbell and offer up some of their delicacies to celebrate the occasion.

The incitement is that video, which is clearly attempting to stir up trouble for Muslims in this country. I hope that post was what you were alluding to, but you are often so vague it is difficult to tell what you are getting at.

• Maybe we should all campaign to celebrate Ramadan and Diwali with bank holidays for all. Perhaps that will lower the temperature a little amongst the native Brits.

And if Labour get in, immigration will get even worse. It’s bad enough under Rishi Sunak, but you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

• Easter is a Christian celebration and a very serious, highly regarded celebration for Christians. The date is fixed. Ramadan lasts for 30 days. I have clearly cited Khans timing/date. In no way have I spoken against Muslims, not at all.

You have fallen for that perverse attitude of making a statement is seen as an "ism" or anti.

As a Christian I will speak out as I feel - are not Palestinian Muslims speaking as they feel.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• You have zero evidence to support that assertion

Labour does not have a fixed ideology based on principles or values. But we do know they are fluid in their commitment and desire to win an election. In short - they do not know or care about the TRUTH or INTEGRITY.

They are leftie, liberal progressives. We know this by their full commitment to LGBTQ and intersectionism.

Starmer thinks a man with a penis is a woman. He does not stand for anything on principle. He does not give a shit for the majority.

He wants the Union Flag removed from his election leaflets.

Labour will destroy the UK.

There is every reason to expect them to fully endorse open borders because that is the way they operate.

• Just bollocks

• Just bollocks

Great input. You can not show EVIDENCE it is bollocks. You seem to insist on evidence. Have a go..........

• You made the statement, I questioned it

Yes, I have made the statement.

• But without any evidence

I never seek approval. I am happy with my statements.

• But without any evidence to support what you say your statements are irrelevant

They are not irrelevant when they are published.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!