Who said that the IRA has disbanded ????

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Seen in Dublin within the last couple of days . A military parade by IRA. PIRA, New IRA or whatever they are called now ... A very worrying situation for the peace process in Ireland..

Caoimhin Murphy from Tyrone speaking at unofficial commemoration of the 1916 Easter Rising in Dublin City centre, organised by dissident republican political group Saoradh on Saturday. Niall Carson/PA Wire

Republicans participate in an unofficial commemoration of the 1916 Easter Rising in Dublin City centre, organised by dissident republican political group Saoradh on Saturday. Niall Carson/PA Wire

The Voice of Reason

• What is the matter with these people ?

Why can’t they live at peace ?

No wonder they support the Palestinians they are cut from the same cloth .

• It was a commemoration of the 1916 Easter uprising by Saoradh a recent political party said to have associations with the so called New IRA a vile would be terrorist group formed some years AFTER the disbandment of the original and provisional IRA

It is bound to have some members of those disbanded groups.

Saoradh-linked parade with combat style uniforms takes place in Dublin
    Hardline party remembers 108th anniversary of 1916 rising
    www.irishnews.com
  • As long as the Good Friday Agreement holds out, then this is just a minority group no one will pay any attention to. Although, the recent news about the DUP leader hasn't helped on that...

I wonder why Dublin's council and the Irish government allow this? It does kind of send the wrong message, doesn't it?

• Does Ireland have such a thing as a proscribed organisation law as we have?

Would this group fall under that?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Perhaps they are stepping in where others have failed - because the Government will not deal with mass illegal immigration and the destruction of Irish culture.

Apathetic Governance ALWAYS produces serious radicals/rebels/opposition.

It is expected that if Biden fiddles the next election there will be Civil War in the USA. Even the most powerful of country's will not lie down and take it.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• It is expected that if Biden fiddles the next election there will be Civil War in the USA. Even the most powerful of country's will not lie down and take it.

Is it really?
    A lot of noise from the Trump extremists but the reality is rather different

• A United Ireland is within sight , Sinn Fein are expected to do well in the elections this year

A return to violence would set their cause back decades

• Is it really?
    A lot of noise from the Trump extremists but the reality is rather different

Yes really. 100%. Thats the reason they have Firearms and will never give them up.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• A United Ireland is within sight , Sinn Fein are expected to do well in the elections this year

That would admit that the Sinn Fein/IRA Bombers and Murderers had won over democracy. That's the thin edge of the wedge for decent society.

The Voice of Reason

• That would admit that the Sinn Fein/IRA Bombers and Murderers had won over democracy. That's the thin edge of the wedge for decent society.

The Loyalists were murderers also. The IRA fought a cause.

• If only we had Trump and US election threads to discuss such

Tell the Teacher - little lad.

• That would admit that the Sinn Fein/IRA Bombers and Murderers had won over democracy. That's the thin edge of the wedge for decent society.

There will only be a united Ireland if the Republicans/Nationalists can win a poll on the border

Democracy in action

• They belong to the EU - they have to accept certain things.

• Ireland is a Republic, established because the IRA stood against the British Empire. Whats the problem?

Today they watch their culture fading away at a fast pace by deliberate agenda politics. pro rata they have massive immigrant population who will not be interested in the IRA or anyone else.

When you ignore the populace, traditions and culture you always get a response.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!