When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Hi Hard Cheese. Not much is posted by me anymore as my views are considered to be too idiosyncratic or just plain anti-establishment. Hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a nice forum. :*

Hi LW, Personally I enjoy reading your posts and anything to do with South Africa and the troubles brewing over there. I would welcome more from you. You have a point of view that should be heard more, it is a salutary warning of what happens when extreme leftists and racial conflict combine and the issues that arise from that especially in a place like SA which is not the safest these days.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Thank you, AS. I do speak from what I know here down south and yes, a combination of Marxism, the Frankfurt School interference with human societies and plain criminal connivance took SA from what might have succeeded to a country that is, as my father used to say, "broke, buggered and far from home."

We live in hope. There isn't anything else to live for. There will be a general election on May 29 this year. That should be interesting as almost everyone is sick of everyone else. 8)

• Little Wing I've enjoyed getting your perspectives from afar

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!