THE LAST HIGH STREET BANK

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The Smartphone is THE way to go. You can transfer money in one second.

8| "If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change".

• But what if someone doesn't own one or even want to own one, I know a few people that have never owned a mobile phone.

This obsession with phones has now crept into car parking, where your expected to pay online if parking in some council car parks. Are we now to exclude certain (namely the elderly) from using such facilities because they don't want phones.

To go one step further, it's not too long ago (couple of weeks) when I was refused a Starbucks coffee because all I had was cash. Unless I was prepared to forego my change.......really.

Middle age is when your old classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don't recognise you.

• I wouldn't use my smart phone for a banking app. Far too many scams down that route.

I only trust my PC's / lappy for those transactions as they have other defences installed.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!