Jokes & Silly Thread

• It does make you wonder what goes on in their heads, though. They have the looks, money, talent, career, everything, yet are obviously unhappy and bored out of their brains, that they need stunts like this to prop themselves up.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• It's true a lot of them are completely dumb. They have no idea what to do with all that cash. And here we all are, with a lot of good ideas as to what to do with it!

There, in a mauve light of drifted lupins,

They hung in the cupped hands of mountains

Made of tingling atoms.- Ted Hughes

• Spend it...... I'd have no problems.^^ I'd start with a holiday. Only had two in the last 19 years and my last one I had in 2012 (our Olympics year in London) was essentially a working holiday.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• You and I have something in common. I haven't had a hol since I was was 17. I also have my eye on a very large and beautiful demesne in Devon that is on the market for millions. I need to act in a movie before I can buy it but if I could buy it, I would vanish from the world and be seen only as I frolicked through my woods accompanied by at least two great looking elves and maybe a pet dragon.

There, in a mauve light of drifted lupins,

They hung in the cupped hands of mountains

Made of tingling atoms.- Ted Hughes