Jokes & Silly Thread

• It does make you wonder what goes on in their heads, though. They have the looks, money, talent, career, everything, yet are obviously unhappy and bored out of their brains, that they need stunts like this to prop themselves up.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• It's true a lot of them are completely dumb. They have no idea what to do with all that cash. And here we all are, with a lot of good ideas as to what to do with it!

There, in a mauve light of drifted lupins,

They hung in the cupped hands of mountains

Made of tingling atoms.- Ted Hughes

• Spend it...... I'd have no problems.^^ I'd start with a holiday. Only had two in the last 19 years and my last one I had in 2012 (our Olympics year in London) was essentially a working holiday.

• You and I have something in common. I haven't had a hol since I was was 17. I also have my eye on a very large and beautiful demesne in Devon that is on the market for millions. I need to act in a movie before I can buy it but if I could buy it, I would vanish from the world and be seen only as I frolicked through my woods accompanied by at least two great looking elves and maybe a pet dragon.

There, in a mauve light of drifted lupins,

They hung in the cupped hands of mountains

Made of tingling atoms.- Ted Hughes

• Arrh.:)

That's what my gardens look like sometimes with all the neighbour's cats in them.

• Another couple of glitches in the matrix:

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• A man and his wife were playing golf when she got hit by a ball. She dropped to the floor in pain, so the husband rung 999. He was asked what had happened, and he replied, "my wife has been hit a golf ball between the first and second hole. The operator replied "that doesn't leave much room for a plaster, does it?"

Don't make me angry

• Brillant!:)

But that suggest of texting while driving might fall foul of advertising regs, at least if it were this country.

• A joke very much of these times.

I wonder how many of those getting supplies from food banks turn their noses up?:/

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Sometimes those TLA's are a bum steer. ^^

By the Cyrillic lettering on the shop front it looks like either greece or Russia so they probably don't know the word.

4312-gwban-gif

• I'm surprised Apple hasn't taken them to court. They're very aggressive against anyone using the Apple name or image.

• Of course some people can only aspire to owning an Apple product:

4312-gwban-gif