Blair has accused the Daily Mail of “utter hypocrisy”

Tony Blair has accused the Daily Mail of “utter hypocrisy” after the newspaper criticised him over the case of a British man who became a suicide bomber on behalf of Islamic State.
    Jamal al-Harith, a former Guantanamo Bay inmate, blew himself up in Mosul, Iraq, earlier this week.The Manchester-born man was picked up by US forces in Afghanistan in 2001 and imprisoned.However he was released in 2004 after Blair’s government lobbied the US to return him to the UK. Harith later received £1m in compensation.

Linky

A classic case of pot and kettle. Tone doesn't "do" irony.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Heero, I really am non-techy, it'll come in "handy" running a website....:rolleyes: but how did you create that "linky"? It's called one thing, but links somewhere else

It's a version of the tag. You put [noparse][url=url of link]some text[/noparse]

In the case above I put [noparse]linky[/noparse] It's a bit neater than the full url.

And if you wonder how I can post that without it taking effect it's the use of the [noparse] tags (invisible) nested round it that prevents VB from interpreting what's inside the tags.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• You can cascade the tags to create even more complex things. On CF look at one of my posts and click on the logo in the signature. That's a linked image

4312-gwban-gif