The Great Debate on Immigration

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • According to LBC , there are 360 UK subjects or claiming to be in prison camps that we may have to take back , the law must be changed for treason to include these pieces of Shit , a nice 20 year , no parole sentence should await those we cannot strip of citizenship.

• The politicians know how the country feels about returning ISIS members.

I am so distrustful of politicians these days, so I wonder if this withdrawal of citizenship is just a front so they can say 'we tried to exclude her' but the law is the law.

Let's see if she returns, or not, before we praise our politicians.

Indeed and what about the others, those that have already returned and those that want to?

According to LBC , there are 360 UK subjects or claiming to be in prison camps that we may have to take back , the law must be changed for treason to include these pieces of Shit , a nice 20 year , no parole sentence should await those we cannot strip of citizenship.

There doesn't seem to be a need to change the law or create new ones, the law that Revo mentioned the other day will do just fine.

I absolutely do not want public money spent on these people. If one can be stripped of their citizenship, then, they all can.

• Labour has already been veering to the hard left for some time as there are IRA supporters at the top, so we shouldn't be surprised that they want to welcome ISIS into their warm embrace. Let this woman move next to Corbyn and see how he likes it. Unfortunately, he probably would like it!

Afternoon tea with Gerry Adams and ISIS, anyone?

• Shamima Begum: IS teenager's family challenge citizenship move

The family of Shamima Begum - who left the UK to join the Islamic State group in Syria - have told the home secretary they are going to challenge his decision to revoke her UK citizenship.

In the letter to Sajid Javid, seen by the BBC, they say they "cannot simply abandon her" and that her status is "a matter for our British courts".

But they added they were "sickened by the comments she has made" recently.

Perhaps the family should go and visit their daughter, then a few more citizenships should be revoked...

• Ms Begum told a reporter.....

"I wasn't born in Bangladesh, I've never seen Bangladesh and I don't even speak Bengali properly, so how can they claim I have Bangladeshi citizenship," she said.

Bangladesh said Sod off.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&sourc…550899882322278

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8440329/f…ated-by-police/

JIHADI BRIDE'S HUBBY

First picture emerges of Shamima Begum’s husband, who fled to Syria after his terror cell was infiltrated by police

Yago Riedijk, 27, left Holland, for Syria in 2016 and was in contact with a gang believed to be planning a terror attack.

Netherlands say Sod off to the baby as well.

So it’s a Sod off all round.

Counter terrorism strategy.......

The aim of the strategy is "to reduce the risk to the UK and its interests overseas from terrorism, so that people can go about their lives freely and with confidence." CONTEST is split into four work streams that are known within the counter-terrorism community as the 'four P's': PREVENT, Pursue, Protect, and Prepare.

Begum’s family should be held to account as they are trying to support a terrorist.

• I've been doing a bit of research into 'statelessness'. It appears there are many stateless people in this world. The USA does not adhere to the international law that you cannot revoke citizenship if it makes a person stateless.

So why do we? Because our politicians care more about their 'virtuous' halos than the people who pay their wages?

If we take her back, then it is open season for every ISIS supporter to turn up here, along with the danger that poses to our citizens and the massive costs funded by the very people they are a danger to. If we prevent her return it would be a great big deterrent to other UK citizens who go to support ISIS. Go, and you'll never be allowed back.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• On Question Time last week, Fiona Bruce asked in the middle of a discussion about this woman, whether it really made the UK safe preventing her from coming back to the UK. Everyone was of the opinion it didn't.8| My geography is pretty bad, but even I can work out that if she is physically not in this country, she cannot do any harm to it.

I will try and check up about the international law on statelessness too, if I get a chance.

• Begum’s family should be held to account as they are trying to support a terrorist.

They would argue they are not supporting terrorist activity, just their daughter.

On your second linked story, that is very interesting. I was unaware that her husband was a active member of a terrorist cell in Holland and planning a attack.

There is no way she should ever be allowed back here.

• It is time our politicians started to put the country first, instead of virtue signalling.

UK citizenship should be a privilege, not a 'right'. If UK citizens act against the well being of the country they SHOULD be deprived of their rights as citizens.

I agree that she is a threat to our country, and also gives out the wrong message, ie. say you're sorry and all is forgiven. Well it isn't ok to support terrorists, and never will be. The SJW's may 'train' her how to appear sympathetic and reformed, but it will be 100% fake remorse.

Make an example of her. Anyone who leaves the UK to join a terrorist organisation will be leaving forever. It may make them think twice.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• If we prevent her return it would be a great big deterrent to other UK citizens who go to support ISIS. Go, and you'll never be allowed back.

Like this:

ONE of hate cleric Abu Hamza’s suspected jihadi sons is begging to return to Britain — just like IS bride Shamima Begum.

Sufyan Mustafa, 24, wants to come home after fighting in Syria, despite having been stripped of British citizenship.

At least he has already been stripped of his citizenship and the only reason we got rid of his "charming" dad was because the Americans wanted him, where he's now rotting in one of their prisons.

• It is time our politicians started to put the country first, instead of virtue signalling.

UK citizenship should be a privilege, not a 'right'. If UK citizens act against the well being of the country they SHOULD be deprived of their rights as citizens.

I agree that she is a threat to our country, and also gives out the wrong message, ie. say you're sorry and all is forgiven. Well it isn't ok to support terrorists, and never will be. The SJW's may 'train' her how to appear sympathetic and reformed, but it will be 100% fake remorse.

Make an example of her. Anyone who leaves the UK to join a terrorist organisation will be leaving forever. It may make them think twice.

Citizenship has been given out like smarties to a kid. As I've said earlier in the thread, we should be very selective about who we give citizenship too.

First, there should be rights to work in the country. If that works out, then residency rights and finally and after a arduous process, consider the citizenship question.

The IRA bombers and their supporters who attacked London and other places are no doubt enjoying massive British pensions and all the benefits of living in Britain. We never learn.

• On Question Time last week, Fiona Bruce asked in the middle of a discussion about this woman, whether it really made the UK safe preventing her from coming back to the UK. Everyone was of the opinion it didn't.8| My geography is pretty bad, but even I can work out that if she is physically not in this country, she cannot do any harm to it.

I will try and check up about the international law on statelessness too, if I get a chance.

I'm sure you already know that Fiona Bruce's question (even if she only half knew what she was really asking) was not about our safety from this ghastly subcreature nor her little Damian III, nor her British friends (fighters for the cause) but whether ISIS and the other mad buggers from Muslim countries will hitch a lift aboard the next dinghy heading across the Channel to our friendly shores.

I need to be reminded of how extremists are, as today's Times puts it, "aided by the banning of this bride" who is unfazed by seeing decapitated heads, not to mention others of her ilk, like the one who witnessed the stoning of a women and thought it "cool"?

What does "aiding" them mean? That we are reinforcing their excuse or justification for killing British citizens? I never realised that they needed our help in that regard. I always thought that perceiving us to be "infidels" or "non-believers" was a good enough reason and, failing that, well, it's what they do. We watch TV, go shopping, attend pop concerts, while the enthusiasms or devotions of these evil or mad buggers is more to do with chopping off heads or setting off bombs in public places.

I suppose the downside of banning these sub-humans from entering out country is that we are re-energising their desire to pursue their "reason for being", as well as helping them to recruit and, if need be, radicalise additional feeble-minded or sub-humans to join their ranks, most of whom are young Muslims, but with a fair sprinkling of whites who feel Britain must be sorted out and, besides, what else is there to do other than take some boring job?

On that basis, our nervous political leaders, whose idea of a long-term far-reaching moral decision extends no further than voter appeal in the next general election, aided by lawyers who know everything there is to know about international law and human rights, where morality is a useless or irrelevant distraction. Together they reach the inescapable decision: let her in. Why? it's the law. No, really why? Because it's best not to annoy all her British compatriots, aka the other evil mad buggers on this side of the channel. This argument easily extends to "if they really want to enter Britain and they're making a bit of a fuss about it, let them in too". How long does Britain think or hope these sleeping dogs will lie?

• They would argue they are not supporting terrorist activity, just their daughter.

It is important to note that in order to be convicted of a terrorism offence a person doesn't actually have to commit what could be considered a terrorist attack. Planning, Assisting and even collecting information on how to commit terrorist acts are all crimes under British terrorism legislation.

I would say they are Assisting there daughter.

Begum has already said she would not let her son ( who’s father is also a terrorist ) come to the UK to be with her family.

Personally it would make a perfect storm for her martyrdom in his eyes if they allow him home, one google when he’s old enough would be all he needed.

When you’ve Cut the head off the snake everything should die with it.

• Agree, but the snake keeps appearing.

How long has this Islamic terrorism being going on for? Certainly since the 70s, all my life. Used to be plane hijackings organised from the Bekaa Valley in Beirut and four decades later it's got to beheading 50 women who were used as sex slaves as ISIS crumbles. Total sickness.

Things aren't improving, they're getting worse and the snake is called ISIS today, but it will pop up again in the future with another label. I like the idea of cutting off the head of the snake, but that hasn't happened yet. "Saudi" Arabia is still Saudi.

• Trouble is this snake is more like a Hydra: You cut off one head and it grows two more.

The real problem is the perverted use of Islam to justify the killing. Until the major players here like Saudi and Iran condemn this interpretation the problem will just fester.

• UK migration: Rise in net migration from outside EU

Net migration to the UK from countries outside the European Union has hit its highest level for 15 years, the Office for National Statistics says.

Figures show 261,000 more non-EU citizens came to the UK than left in the year ending September 2018 - the highest since 2004.

In contrast, net migration from EU countries has continued to fall to a level last seen in 2009.

Err, what happened to the Government's target of tens of thousands of migrants entering the UK?

"Small" difference between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands.:rolleyes:

• Shamima Begum: Home Secretary criticised as baby dies

Home Secretary Sajid Javid is facing criticism after the baby son of Shamima Begum died in a Syrian camp.

Ms Begum left London to join the Islamic State group aged 15. Mr Javid revoked her British citizenship when the teenager asked to return.

A family friend said the UK had failed to safeguard the child while Labour said his death was the result of a "callous and inhumane" decision.

A UK government spokesman said the death of any child was "tragic".

The death of the baby is of course tragic, but what would've been more tragic is if this baby grew up in the UK and then carried out a terrorist act against us in the future. That would be more "tragic."

About time we start to put our own interests first.

And....:

Shamima Begum: Father apologises to UK for daughter 'doing wrong'

Shamima Begum's father has apologised to the British public for his daughter's decision to join the Islamic State group (IS).

Ahmed Ali said Ms Begum, who travelled from London to Syria aged 15, had "done wrong without realising it".

Mr Ali spoke to the BBC in a village in north-eastern Bangladesh before he found out Ms Begum's baby son had died.

No Sir. Your daughter, let her live with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!