The Great Debate on Immigration

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • that spelling is the word in the Oxford English Dictionary, and the way I was taught to spell it at school. IF you wish to suck m0sl3m cock and ban it, carry on. but i wont be posting here any more. I decline to let m0sl3ms tell me how to spell in my native tongue. It just more m0sl3m bullying.

Do we try and tell them how to spell in Arabic? And since when was the Washington Post the definitive source of english? Fucking moronic idea.

• @OldUKNerd

There are lots of reasons for banning the word, not least search engines define this word as pejorative against Muslims and this site can lose rankings as a result.

The matter is closed and I will not discuss it again.

Here is strange word for you all. "Islamophobic". I believe this word is an oxymoron, and this is why. "Phobia" means an irrational fear, does it not? Islam is a religion that preaches intolerance, violence and fear, so can having a fear of it be a phobia ? Oh, I have managed to read the first 50% of the Koran, so feel qualified to make such a statement !

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• I think all religion is intolerant, personally, and I would love to see the end to it all and then there would be no reason for the current PC laws we have to abide by and which are getting worse as each day passes...

Religions vary greatly. Islam is by far the most unforgiving and intolerant. Some snowflakes make reference to the old testament, but how many Christians live their lives around it ?

• It's Islam now, but Christians were killing each other and others over many hundreds of years, so they're all as bad as each other, it just happens to be the spotlight is on Islam now thanks to 9/11 and other terrorist attacks, supposedly carried out in the name of that religion.

• It's Islam now, but Christians were killing each other and others over many hundreds of years, so they're all as bad as each other, it just happens to be the spotlight is on Islam now thanks to 9/11 and other terrorist attacks, supposedly carried out in the name of that religion.

You said it yourself, "it's Islam now" and NOW is when we are living. The Roman's were pretty brutal, Napoleon was a bit of a Sod, and Hitler had his bad side as well. The point is none of those are alive now, but Islam is !

The world can no longer be conquered by force. Muslims are moving into every civilised country, and in many cases building and creating ghettos. They already have people in powerful positions, and I believe there will be a Muslim Prime Minister in my life time. After all, even London has a Muslim Lord Mayor, and what's he like :(

• The world can no longer be conquered by force. Muslims are moving into every civilised country, and in many cases building and creating ghettos. They already have people in powerful positions, and I believe there will be a Muslim Prime Minister in my life time. After all, even London has a Muslim Lord Mayor, and what's he like :(

Although this was recorded a few years ago, here is the proof of their aims:

Islam Labour MP wants a Muslim Prime Minister and Parliament in Westminster

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Shamima Begum: Lawyer says teen was 'groomed'

The lawyer representing Shamima Begum's family has written to the home secretary accusing UK authorities of failing to protect the east London girl from being "groomed" by Islamic State.

The letter accuses police and her local council of failing to safeguard the teenager, who left for Syria in 2015.

The government stripped Ms Begum of her UK citizenship in February - a decision her family has said it will appeal.

So, this will be the defence, she's a victim. She knew not what she did...:rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!