The Great Debate on Immigration

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I think we need to stop calling these people migrants and revert to calling them what they actually are which is Illegal Immigrants.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Nigel Farage threatens return to politics over Britain's migrant crisis
    NIGEL Farage is threatening to make a shock return to politics over the migrants crisis. The ex-Ukip and Brexit Party boss claims anger over illegal Channel…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Should liven things up a bit.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• We are probably only about 18 months from the next GE. Returning with a new single focus pressure party now would give enough time to get the Tories seriously looking at the issue and for opinion polls to show the power of the populist movement. If it wasn’t for the Brexit Party things might be quite different now. Farage is superb at rallying people and gathering rapid support. I have been waiting for this news.

Now just waiting for the filthy smear merchant media to start their usual anti-Farage nonsense.

At least Andrew Marr won’t be amongst them.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• This country could benefit from people like Nigel Farage being involved in UK politics. He would highlight parliament's disregard of the thousands of criminals illegally entering this country. (It is a crime to enter the country illegally). Parliament is NOT refusing entry, they are welcoming those illegals by giving them accommodation and flinging taxpayer's money at them without telling them that they are unwelcome and returning them to the last country they embarked from. Parliaments attitude is encouraging more and more of the illegals to try to enter our country.

We need more people like Nigel to tell it as it is and put a rocket under those useless politicians of all political parties in Westminster.

• The country rejected Farage and in the back of our brains, we know that he is bad news, as Al Murray very cleverly highlighted when he stood for election doing his Farage routine.

We voted for Brexit and that should've been a big enough warning to the Westminster club to pull your socks up, but if they don't, then it could be possible for Farage or someone else like him to get in.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Let's not forget Cameron and Co only gave us Brexit vote to derail farage, Cameron didn't expect us to actually vote to leave the EU hence Cameron throwing his toys out the pram and quitting when we did. In a sense we owe Brexit to farage.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• No OB rejection would NOT deter them.. Their mission, allegedly, is to flood the UK and Europe with young men of military age to fulfil their religious target, Namely the Islamification of Europe. You will notice that nearly all those illegal migrants fit the category of Military age males.

Of course that theory might be wrong, in which case just ignore it. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm in agreement with this thinking. But It's not only a religious force infiltrating and taking over over but it's revenge over the Blair years and what came from that hence why they all head for the UK.

I think we need to stop calling these people migrants and revert to calling them what they actually are which is Illegal Immigrants.

Not yet their are not but they soon will be once global warming takes full effect. It could be within 10 years that equatorial regions can no longer sustain human life due to extreme heat and fires.

• No OB rejection would NOT deter them.. Their mission, allegedly, is to flood the UK and Europe with young men of military age to fulfil their religious target, Namely the Islamification of Europe. You will notice that nearly all those illegal migrants fit the category of Military age males.

Of course that theory might be wrong, in which case just ignore it. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think you're absolutely right! Just as the IRA had cells all across the country, quietly making bombs and waiting for the call, so Islam has the same set-up. Why oh why won't the authorities wake up to what is really happening? Anyone would think they WANT our country to be taken over by Muslims!

If anyone has read the predictions of Nostradamus, he predicted that Islam would invade Europe....a civil war is looming...time to stop burying our heads in the sand and face reality.

I know I'm repeating myself...but we are being invaded by people who see us as their enemy and wish to destroy Christian, white Europe.....and our leaders are letting them in.

• Sorry no sympathy from me, they were trying to enter the UK illegally, the blame lays with those taking money off them to provide them with the boat to come to the UK and with the French for not stopping them.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• An ex chief immigration officer has just been on BBC news and said he used to work in France for 16 years and said most of these people are not asylum seekers and are economic migrants. We need to stop calling them asylum seekers. It's interesting that the Chinese are supplying them these new super boats to cross the channel. The Chinese are also putting the boot in via a back handed means that directly benefits them. Their very clever the Chinese. A new world superpower in the making right there and at the same time they are taking down other countries who are unknowingly helping them. We help them every time we buy some cheap Chinese junk on eBay rather than creating manufacturing and employment in our own countries. Even buying Apple products is supporting Chinese business. The same with most other electronics to as all the companies use the Chinese for cheap manufacturing and labour.

• All the media has said that the boats are coming from German suppliers, so I'm not sure where you're getting the Chinese connection from Norra.

• They haven't applied to other countries, though, have they? They want to come here and the French will help them in any way they can.

• There is another aspect of this, which I have never seen discussed. Basically, white people create a society in which other people want to live. Africa could have been a rich, successful country, but it was white men who opened up the gold and diamond mines, and farmed the land. Yes, they took the riches for themselves, but it was there for the taking.

We know that when black people are properly educated, they are just as intelligent as whites, but they would prefer to come and live in our country, rather than create a Western-type society in their own country. Why? Look what happened in Rhodesia....they were so determined to kick us out, and what was the result?

• I blame Macron.. He is so determined to punish the UK for leaving the EU that the French authorities are doing nothing to stop those people smugglers making a fortune sending people across the channel in rubber boats. The French police do nothing to stop the people smugglers. People are losing their lives and it's down to France. France takes those people into their country without any checks. Macron is faceing an election soon and he is trying to impress the french people. It is backfiring as the French people are shocked at what Macron is allowing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!