The Great Debate on Immigration

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The word racist is thrown into discussions about immigration to try and stifle the debate its what they do when they can offer no reasoned discussion to those that want to control immigration.

• What about if we let them all in. After they have arrived they are bound to be hungry, so we could poison them ? Nobody would ever know !

Sorry ...Wouldn't work Bibbles,...... It's a non starter............. Somebody would smell the rotting bodies and alert the police. It's very difficult to hide multiple corpses. ^^

The Voice of Reason

• :huh: :huh:

They need digital surveillance of the coast. They only come because they are told Britain will not stop them or send them home. That is playing into the hands and pockets of people smugglers. They are economic migrants and at times they come bundled with sleeper terrorists. In fact the terror groups claimed this is what they would send among the others. They must at times wonder at the sheer stupidity of the host nations. It's amazing what ideology and indoctrinated guilt can do to common sense.

• UK to sign deal to send asylum seekers to Rwanda for processing
    The government's plan, set to be announced on Thursday, is criticised as "cruel" by a refugee charity.
    www.bbc.co.uk

Well, smack me down :!: :!: :!: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Do we think a certain prime minister wants to keep his job...?

This should have happened when he first got elected. It didn't, but regardless of the suspicious timing, I welcome this move.

I see lots of people going nuts over this on the various media outles tonight and no doubt there will be genuine hardship for some people, but if someone is in fear of their lives, they could claim asylum in the many safe countries they travel through before they get to this country.

This will end the problem, once the news spreads out, once and for ALL. If Africans, people from the MIddle East etc think that all that will happen when they get to Britain is being shoved on a plane to Rwanda, they won't bother coming here!

This is why we voted for Brexit, to control who comes here and about bloody time!

• The bleeding hearts have already started wailing as expected but these are not women and children but fit young men who are chancing their luck to try and sneak into the UK.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• The bleeding hearts have already started wailing as expected but these are not women and children but fit young men who are chancing their luck to try and sneak into the UK.

You're dead right Heero. Good post. :thumbup: .. Since Thursday there's been multiple complaints from those L/W nutters desperate to swamp our country with undesirable, illegal, immigrants trying to sneak into the UK.

The Voice of Reason

• Now we know why Rwanda was chosen. It certainly wasn't by accident.

Infosys probably set to make millions out of the British taxpayer in this ridiculous scheme that is already hitting the rocks.

Rwanda.jpg

More Tory sleaze and corruption.

And of course, Mrs Sunak will probably make a fat wad of British taxpayers dosh out of it...... on which she will pay no tax.

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• It would help if you posted the source and hopefully the source has references rather than memes. It doesn't surprise me to be honest as it always boils down to some back handed deal and a dick in someone's mouth but there are also some European countries sending their immigrants to the same place IIRC the Netherlands are sending them there and have been for a while

Besides what can we do about it...fuck all. The whole system is corrupt and not just the party running the shit show. Give it a few years and Afghan may be a nice place to live with a decent government looking after it's people and ours will be like what Afghan was and run by terrorists. The tables are turning in the world and the West and 'so called' democracy where capitalism and greed rules is fast shooting itself in the foot and pushing us towards becoming a third world country while the current third world countries turn the other way and are growing.

Even the food banks are struggling now. Seriously....I can see places like London ending up looking like San Palo with the huge expensive rich peoples tower blocks on one side and the slums on the other. We will never look like Singapore or Dubai because the general public don't have a fair share of money and all our industry has either been privatised and sold abroad or sold to a foreign company here where profits go to their own country. Most of them will employ cheap minimum wage foreign workers who will then send most of their earnings back home to the rest of the family. How's this country supposed to grow or even sustain itself.

Now we have dimwits begging for charity money to give to Ukraine because they are brainwashed by rich media and celebrities. FFS why not collect money to give to the food banks here. Look after your own house first before you help others otherwise your own house collapses and you wont be able to help others and we will be the ones ending up begging. It's like an emergency responder should not put themselves in danger to rescue someone because they may end up being another one needing rescuing adding to the numbers needed rescuing by someone else.

I tell you something I would not be surprised if later down the line we find out that some of these big charities are doing a Bob Geldof and Feed the World. Feed their own pocket more like and I bet some MP's have their fingers in it too. Just like they made money from Covid they will make money from war and it will be the rest of us that suffer. I wonder if Sunaks bitch has paid back the tax payers money she got from Covid to set up some business to do with Covid that never started, a bit like those that earned from the Nightingale hospitals scam. And who remembers that snobby artisan dog food company owned by some baroness or something that got a load of tax payers money for IIRC masks that never appeared or where not the right ones. That was another scam. Panorama done an episode and revealed that one along with the lab scams.

• Sending the Illegals to Rwanda for processing seems a sensible idea. At least they won't be able to melt away into the population of the UK to sponge on the hard working taxpayers, to take housing from genuine UK citizens and to be involved in illegal activities in the UK.

On the other hand, those illegals could stay in France and not risk paying people smugglers to be sent into the channel in unsuitable boats with some dying in the process.

The Voice of Reason

• Yes, the answer to the problem lies with the migrants themselves. Get permission to come over here and they won’t need to endanger their own lives and the lives of their families.

If they have no such right, then don’t make the trip over the Channel in the first place, or you will end up in Rwanda.

What’s not to like? Would IT Girl travel to a far-off country and demand to live there? Of course not.

• I agree with both of you many of them have paid Organized International Criminals to get to the EU some are genuine asylum seekers some are not but pretend to be asylum seekers, some maybe terrorists ,

But the fact is when they enter the EU they are safe , why do they need to reach the UK ? , or being more specific England ?

• Now we know why Rwanda was chosen. It certainly wasn't by accident.

Infosys probably set to make millions out of the British taxpayer in this ridiculous scheme that is already hitting the rocks.

Rwanda.jpg

More Tory sleaze and corruption.

And of course, Mrs Sunak will probably make a fat wad of British taxpayers dosh out of it...... on which she will pay no tax.

It is interesting, I grant you that, that the company is registered in Rwanda. But what proof do you have that they are involved in immigration issues?

It seems infosys is as far removed from that kid of thing as possible, but if its not, then yes, I would agree with you.

• Sending the Illegals to Rwanda for processing seems a sensible idea.

Me too.

On the other hand, those illegals could stay in France and not risk paying people smugglers to be sent into the channel in unsuitable boats with some dying in the process.

And once the message spreads that this is happening, they won't bother turning up at Calais to begin with. So, that should make the French happy and they won't need to "move" them (onto us) anymore.

But the fact is when they enter the EU they are safe , why do they need to reach the UK ? , or being more specific England ?

The Left has never been able to answer this.

As we have seen with Ukraine, genuine refugees fleeing for their lives, aren't bothered where they go. At least half of these boat people are migrants and just want a better life, but are not fleeing war.

• Not them Norra.

Infosys is a tech company and operates pretty much everywhere in the world.

I think they once had their own search engine before Google came along, but perhaps I'm getting confused??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!