The Great Debate on Immigration

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Delusionary ^

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• There you go again shooting yourself in the foot.

Moralez was NOT a DACA recipient not least because DACA didn't come into force until nearly two years after his November 2010 arrest and confession to the murder.

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• He is an ILLEGAL immigrant. But I admire your tenacity in seeking to find the tiniest variance within my posts. Your micro-management of the content of posts must be tiring. But I have to say you do appear to have adopted a role akin to that boring neighbour who peaks through the curtains as a home-based Deputy Sheriff.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• He is an ILLEGAL immigrant. But I admire your tenacity in seeking to find the tiniest variance within my posts. Your micro-management of the content of posts must be tiring. But I have to say you do appear to have adopted a role akin to that boring neighbour who peaks through the curtains as a home-based Deputy Sheriff.

And there you go again. Caught out posting false story memes yet again so you resort to that unprovoked personal sleights you pretend you never post.

• https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/…l-b1152548.html

I wonder if we will see human rights lawyers lying in front of planes to prevent take-ol?

Reeks of man that's lost all leadership ability wants to resort to bullying.

• main-qimg-a09b44804d136c11891536cc4834af29

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

• He’s just trying to implement a key manifesto pledge. It’s the Lords and the Opposition doing the bullying.

What manifesto pledge is that and what page is it on then?

Conservative Party Manifesto 2019

• What manifesto pledge is that and what page is it on then?

https://www.conservatives.com/our-plan/conse…-manifesto-2019

As you know Steve the Conservative Manifesto is silent on the subject of illegals and migration from shall we call it non-conventional routes.

What it does say however is this:

We will continue to grant asylum and support to refugees fleeing persecution, with the ultimate aim of helping them to return home if it is safe to do so.

So the default position is that they are all refugees until proven otherwise, which we cannot so they remain.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Reeks of man that's lost all leadership ability wants to resort to bullying.

Real bullying would be to shoot at the boats, which is exactly what I would do. The daft thing is even if he got the bill through Rwanda can only take a handful of these scumbags anyway

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Real bullying would be to shoot at the boats, which is exactly what I would do. The daft thing is even if he got the bill through Rwanda can only take a handful of these scumbags anyway

Rwanda is a ridiculous ruse , it will cost a fortune & be ineffective

• Rwanda is a ridiculous ruse , it will cost a fortune & be ineffective

£15 Million PER DAY - hotel bill in England. H'mmmmm????:/:/

• £15 Million PER DAY - hotel bill in England. H'mmmmm????:/:/

This has been going on for years yet the government didn’t build any accommodation

Bobby Stockholm was hardly an answer

The government own 100s of 1000s of acres yet they put people in hotels

• Why should it build any accommodation .

We haven’t enough housing for our own people .

What are we the provider for the whole worlds misfits ?

• This has been going on for years yet the government didn’t build any accommodation

Bobby Stockholm was hardly an answer

The government own 100s of 1000s of acres yet they put people in hotels

Yes, I agree. Its a whole balls-up.

• The government own 100s of 1000s of acres yet they put people in hotels

When they should be sending them back to wherever they came from (France). It is not unsafe, they are not in danger.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!