test - ignore

• If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Just testing posting of tweets here.:) It seems to work with Chrome, but not Firefox.

I'll delete in a minute.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Thanks Ron.

Can anyone who uses Firefox see the tweet in the first post?

It's only working for me in Chrome.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Can anyone who uses Firefox see the tweet in the first post?

I'm on FF V52.9 (32 bit) and the first post is blank. I'll look later when I'm using the laptop as that's on FF Quantum (64 bit) and fully up to date. Actually it could my be my script blocker as it's reporting the twitter and twimg scripts as blocked.

Allowing the twimg.com script and it's appeared. The twitter.com script made no difference.

I usually have these blocked as they can make page loading very slow if there are too many external references.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Laptop without a script blocker shows it correctly. FF Quantum V63.0.3

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.