Are UFOs and Aliens real?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I live near Todmorden and there have been sightings on the moors.

Yep. There is always sightings nerar military bases.

Although that NSA base is meant to be a early warning system against a missle attack on America, there has long been specualtion that the base has other purposes as well. You can tell with the amount of radomes that the base contains, that they clearly do other things.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Thanks for that Norra.

I guess if these things are real, we'll find out soon enough if things kick off against China.

• It's interesting to get both sides of the story and a different perspective on things. Did you follow the source link at the bottom. It's a really cool site. The Russians are just as interested in the mystery and unknown as the West. It really starts to put another perspective on things when one starts looking at Russian sites. I often wonder sometimes though how much info they have on others is either blatantly made up or data (evidence) gathered from hacking confidential information from abroad.

Несколько самолетов сообщили об НЛО над Ирландией
    В середине ноября Ирландское авиационное управление (The Irish Aviation Authority, IAA) начало расследование по факту обнаружения неопознанного летающего…
    mirtayn.ru

I use a really simple no messing about browser add-on to translate pages rather than going to google translate. No leaving the page I am currently on and it's a simple one click per a page and it translates with out leaving the page I'm on.

Page Translator – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-GB)
    Download Page Translator for Firefox. Translate any webpage on the fly
    addons.mozilla.org

• That's a really great link there Norra with those pilots. Now the yanks have said UFOs are real, I expect we'll see a flood of this kind of stuff now. Pilots know what a plane is and how it flies, so they are the very best observers of UFOs and hopefully they won't lose their jobs now if they start to report this stuff.

• Three 'crystal clear UFOs' spotted above mystified couple's home in Merseyside
    THREE “crystal clear UFOs” were spotted above a mystified couple’s home in Merseyside before ‘turning red and fading away’ at the weekend. Eddie and Victoria…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Seems all the action is in Liverpool at the moment. First a failed terrorist attack and now this. Coincidence?

• Once you have seen you will be a believer. What makes my sighting different is that it was in space close to moon as I was photographing a lunar eclipse at the time. There's no way that we even have any triangular aircraft like that which can fly that close to moon and it was not only one but about 6 of them them flying about in some kind of formation with coloured lights.

• Hang on Norra, never heard about this before. When did this happen?

• You don't remember the photo I posted when I first joined then. Photographed through a Telephoto lens down in Sussex. This was taken just off to the side of the Moon while I waited for the eclipse. No satellites or space station that far away as far as I'm aware unless the US really do have a Space force.

UFO.jpg

• Thanks Norra.

No I didn't remember, thanks for that reminder. :)

On the Space Force, it seems there are more sightings of the TR3B (the triangular shaped craft) so if it is the yanks, they maybe preparing to make the tech public knowledge.

• UFOs buzzing US warships may be aliens, says America's top spy chief
    UFOS buzzing warships and being reported by US pilots could be of alien origin, America’s top spy chief has said in a stunning admission. Avril Haines, the…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Pentagon ‘X-Files’ unit to ‘capture and exploit’ UFOs under defence bill
    THE PENTAGON is on the verge of getting a real-life X-Files office dedicated to investigating UFOs, their origins and attempts to “capture or exploit” one of…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Well, yee ha! Talk about life imitating fiction.

The Americans plan to set up another office (they already have one) to invesigate UFOs and if they crash, to send out people to retrieve the material and try and copy it.

Me thinks they've already been doing this for some time....

Men In Black here they come, but now they'll be official and have ID. I wonder what they'll be called?

• They have already been there and done that. That's where the stealth fighters come from which where being developed as far back as the 70's I believe, may even earlier and many UFO sightings may have possibly been test flights.

• I agree Norra, but they want to get this stuff out into the open now, but rather than having a disclosure and just telling us, we're getting this slow drip, drip release of info and now they the budget for all this stuff can be out in the open, in theory.

• Post by Heero Yuy ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Duplicate ().
  • If they have any information on aliens, spaceships etc and it was all suddenly disclosed, it could create panic/public disorder.

Probably, but we have had decades even a century of sci fi, but I certainly think we're in the middle of some form of disclosure now.

There may never be a "big bang" release for the reason you state, but we're all familar with the many films/tv where UFOs are retrieved and that is what is coming next over the next decade. It will be presented as a new event and it maybe, but I find it hard to believe that the American government has only just decided to investigate all this stuff now, when all the evidence says to the contrary.

• UFO frenzy sweeps France: Scientists baffled as mystery object filmed over multiple cities
    A UFO FRENZY has swept across France as dozens of witnesses in multiple cities filmed a mysterious bright flying object in the night sky this week.
    www.express.co.uk

If you can be bothered to click on the Express link, the video is interesting. The UFO is truely moving in a very weird way.

• Probably, but we have had decades even a century of sci fi, but I certainly think we're in the middle of some form of disclosure now.

Exactly. That's what's called conditioning.

There's another aspect of all this I wonder about. If it is partly military aircraft as in stealth etc and they are about to disclose some stuff it makes me wonder what secret tech they now have. I have been led to believe that top secret military tech is approximately 20 - 30 years ahead of anything else we can even comprehend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!