Are UFOs and Aliens real?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Finding life is one thing -> highly likely. A bacterium is life, but they don't make great conversation.

Finding intelligent life -> hugely unlikely

Finding intel life that is interested in communicating with us (somehow?!?!) -> virtually zero

Finding intel life that want to visit us/conquer us/drain our resources -> Dream On.

• Just for fun....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's a good yarn, but there is no way the Americans would allow footage from their spy satellites to be "leaked", but I enjoyed the vid. :thumbup:

• Here's one from the professor:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and his previous vid on his site about the American Dept of Energy was also interesting.

• It's a good yarn, but there is no way the Americans would allow footage from their spy satellites to be "leaked", but I enjoyed the vid. :thumbup:

If you really want to get into the ins and outs then it's all here....

Alleged Flight MH370 UFO Teleportation Videos [Hoax]
    A couple old videos that appeared in 2014 and allege to show 3 UFOs circling and teleporting a 777 have suddenly blown up on TikTok, twitter, and a bunch of…
    www.metabunk.org
  • WOW...that aerogel is interesting stuff :thumbup:

With all this UFO stuff, it's very hard to come to a firm view one way or another about what's going on. And of course there could be multiple things going on.

But I am very persuaded by the view that we and the yanks, do have advanced tech, so it may be advantageous for governments to hint at aliens, rather than stuff like that aerogel.

• UFO watch: House lawmakers blast intelligence community's 'orchestrated attempt' to hide UAP info
    The intelligence community has been engaged in an orchestrated attempt to conceal information on UFOs from the public, according to several lawmakers.
    www.foxnews.com

The American congressmen were blocked the other week seeking info on UAP, but they're still trying.

If they keep chipping away, they might find something eventually.

• External Content www.youtube.com

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4406775-burchett-classified-ufo-briefing-energized-congress/

Two events over the last week on the UFO front. The first being that the congressmen who are fighting to get UFO disclosure (as mentioned in the posts above this one) got a secret briefing from the Pentagon. Supposedly, nothing earth-shattering was said, but the cracks are starting to open slowly on disclosure

And talking of cracks, a new UFO vid has come out which the Pentagon has confirmed is legit. Very bizarre looking it is too!

• Isn't it interesting that so many Americans believe any intelligent aliens visiting earth would flock to the USA. But then they call their domestic baseball finals the World Series.

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• And talking of cracks, a new UFO vid has come out which the Pentagon has confirmed is legit. Very bizarre looking it is too!

It looks like a human jetpack minus the jet propulsion but some other kind of propulsion.

Why has that guy got what looks like a 'brand new' safe that says American Security. Is that for effect. It's all very intresting stuff but I would like to from someone else other than the Americans.

• The chance of intelligent alien life out there somewhere is pretty good. The problem is the absurd distances involved for travelling and communication. There's around 400, 000, 000, 000 starts just in the milky way galaxy alone, and there are trillions of known galaxies in the observable universe. It would take 30 years at the speed of light just to get from one side of the milky way to the other and that's just our galaxy. The distance between galaxies is far far greater. Hundreds and thousands of light-years away.

Even at near light speed it could take hundreds or thousands of years for even a nearby alien civilization in a neighboring galaxy just to say hello. So stories of UFO's on Earth are almost certainly false. There's no hard evidence of contact with alien life and probably never will be. Realistically the only way we're going to contact aliens is by developing some kind of wormhole technology to bypass the distances involved. On a near speed of light basis, intergalactic communication and travel is impractical at best.

Carl Sagan talking through the Drake equation is pretty interesting.

All I know is that I know nothing :/

• "trillions of known galaxies in the observable universe" - Oooh Kkkk ????

in what way are they "known"?

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• "trillions of known galaxies in the observable universe" - Oooh Kkkk ????

in what way are they "known"?

Yes, known was the wrong word, it's an estimate. Apologies.

''The observable universe contains as many as an estimated 2 trillion galaxies[41][42][43] and, overall, as many as an estimated 1024 stars[44][45] – more stars (and earth-like planets) than all the grains of beach sand on planet Earth.[46][47][48] The estimated total number of stars in an inflationary universe (observed and unobserved) is 10100.[49]''

All I know is that I know nothing :/

• Oh, estimated?? Of course.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!