Are UFOs and Aliens real?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • DONALD Trump has signed a bill calling on intelligence agencies to find out the truth behind UFO military base sightings.

The Pentagon and spy agencies will have to reveal everything they know about the spooky aircrafts as part of the $2.3trillion Covid-19 relief bill signed by the President last week.

A week ago this happened and America's spy chiefs have 180 days to write a report to Congress detailing what they know and then the report will be made public.

Two things, why did Trump do this now? He could've done this at the start of his presidency and controlled what happened and secondly, will the new president be the slightest bit interested while he's battling the virus?

• That's funny...Donald Trump calling on Intelligence :whistling: I don't think it makes any difference whatsoever what DT does now as he will be gone shortly and everything will change as it does here when a new party comes into power. Maybe Aliens gave us COVID. It's chemical warfare. 8o

• I agree about Trump Norra, but regardless of what may or may not happen with this report, we do seem to be in a period of official disclosure now by the American government in releasing info about UFOs with the inference that they're a threat.

Then we have the Steven Greer group of people who say that Aliens are friendly and even when they appear at nuclear sites, they do no harm and are just trying to help mankind. So, who do we believe?

• I agree about Trump Norra, but regardless of what may or may not happen with this report, we do seem to be in a period of official disclosure now by the American government in releasing info about UFOs with the inference that they're a threat.

Then we have the Steven Greer group of people who say that Aliens are friendly and even when they appear at nuclear sites, they do no harm and are just trying to help mankind. So, who do we believe?

Well, if they wanted to destroy us, they would have done it by now!

• Maybe they are destroying us. They may have created us to self destroy ourselves and other species and are sitting back and watching like some kind of entertainment show. I'm at the point in life where I will sacrifice myself and if an alien wants to eat me then they can as long as it's done with no pain. They can then go to their planet have a shit and then I may evolve into one of those aliens and can then visit earth as an alien. :whistling:

• Aliens and UFO's are to my thinking just a figment of somebody's fertile imagination. It is humans themselves who will destroy humanity. Look at China's warmongering, for a long time I have said that China wants to rule the world and they will go to extraordinary lengths to destroy any opposition, They are well on the way to achieving that goal and up to now have not even had to fire a shot or launch any missiles.

The Voice of Reason

• I don't think we need lose any sleep over aliens.

Statistically, it's likely that intelligent life exists on other worlds in the universe. However, the probability that they are here, now, is somewhat remote.

This is a rare occasion where I think Mike has made a valid point. Humans are the biggest threat to our planet at this time.

• That's interesting. I remember that meteorite that landed in Russia or what we where told was a meteorite. So are they saying that it was an alien ship and then linking it with the US incident or maybe they have come to rescue their mates.

• Did Aliens crash at Roswell in 1947?

Pentagon ADMITS that it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes - including a possible 'memory metal' that experts claim may have been recovered during the 1947 Roswell crash.

So, we have yet another revelation from the Pentagon, they seem to be coming along rather quickly now.

So, after telling everyone for decades that this mysterious metal that witness' claimed came from a crashed UFO in Roswell, but the Pentagon said came from a weather balloon, did INDEED come from a UFO after all, or UAP as they call it - unidentified ariel phenomena.

Are we in the middle of a serouius round of disclosure here, or could this be else, ie disinformation?

• All the stories of alien abduction that some people claim have happened to them all seem to follow a similar pattern they are taken up into a space ship and some form of medical examination taken place that usually involves a anal probe taking place, now lets assume these aliens have travelled thousands of miles to make contact or whatever, you would think a more polite way to greet somone you have just met would be to say hello not stick somthing up their arse! 8|  :D

• All the stories of alien abduction that some people claim have happened to them all seem to follow a similar pattern they are taken up into a space ship and some form of medical examination taken place that usually involves a anal probe taking place, now lets assume these aliens have travelled thousands of miles to make contact or whatever, you would think a more polite way to greet somone you have just met would be to say hello not stick somthing up their arse! 8|  :D

Depends on their sexual orientation Ron. :D:D:D:D:D:D

The Voice of Reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!