Farage at Trump family dinner table

• A gleeful Nigel Farage dined with Donald Trump and key members of the President's inner circle after impressing them with a speech last week.

The former UKIP leader was spotted sitting with Trump, his daughter Ivanka and her husband, White House adviser Jared Kushner, at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC last night.
    Mail article
    ====
    Nige is a canny operator, he's now dining with Trump and his family. So much for his interest in Brexit, clearly he has other priorities.

What next for Nige, he has a rather powerful friend?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I am sure he will crop up on Fox News and be wheeled in by the Shock Jocks to try and give some international credibility to the road crash that is the Trump presidency.

The problem is Trump is Toxic and in the same way Blair will be never forgiven for costing up with George W, Farage will be never forgiven for cosying up to Trump.

• We'll see how it goes, but he's at the top table with Trump's family.

"friends in high places" and all that.

• Wow, Nige is in the zone!

I do hope there will be a global revolution against idiocy, though. Whether this will be achieved by Trump and Farage is a matter of conjecture, but it is immensely amusing to see this going on whilst the lefty mob weep and bang their heads against the wall of cruel destiny. Their carnival caravan is vanishing in a cloud of glitter dust. Farewell, dear hopes! So cruelly dashed by the confounded people. Damn democracy. Damn, damn, damn.

I have no sympathy for the establishment at all. It stinks. It needs reforming and possibly replacing.

• I am sure he will crop up on Fox News and be wheeled in by the Shock Jocks to try and give some international credibility to the road crash that is the Trump presidency.

The problem is Trump is Toxic and in the same way Blair will be never forgiven for costing up with George W, Farage will be never forgiven for cosying up to Trump.

I think it might depend on what happens once we need to start talks on trade with the US. Trump owes Farage a favour for appearing on his election platform and could give Farage the credit for any deal. The media pressure on Trump seems to be easing a little now.

• I think Farage is all about Farage. Oh and he's already been on Fox News.

As he said in his speech yesterday, "I feel more American everyday." He wants to go there and get a cushy job with a certain billionaire who also just happens to be president.

Whatever happened to Brexit? Farage seems to have forgotten all that now and STILL we haven't left, not even began.