What is Corbyn's Brexit plan?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Jeremy Corbyn: May taking shambolic government to new level

The Labour leader says Theresa May has "led us into a national crisis" with her handling of the Brexit vote and says she "achieved nothing" in her talks last week

Corbyn is enjoying his little digs at the conservatives over the Brexit mess, although he is not making as much mileage out of it as he could, probably because he doesn't really want to be PM. But what is Labour's alternative?

Their story seems to change each day and it does make you wonder if they have forgotten that is was in many Labour areas that a majority voted to leave.

• I don;t know Corbyn's Brexit plan. Does anyone? I think he is firmly on the fence so as to try and keep both remainers and leavers onside.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Well the Tories are almost handing the keys of number 10 over to Corbyn with the shambolic way they are dealing with Brexit they have let the country down from start to finish they are fortunate that the best option of no deal can happen despite their best efforts to fuck it up.

• I'm sure he would be the same as PM ,god help us, worrying about the views of Tories.^^

But many on his own side too. The reason for his seemingly indecision on these matters, is he really wants a hard Brexit. He has always been anti EU and he must be biting his lip everyday, keeping his views to himself which are at odds with most of his MPs

Well the Tories are almost handing the keys of number 10 over to Corbyn with the shambolic way they are dealing with Brexit they have let the country down from start to finish they are fortunate that the best option of no deal can happen despite their best efforts to fuck it up.

If Tony Blair had still been around, May would've been obliterated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!