Posts by SeriousSuzie

This is something which governments have failed to consider. They have opened our doors to all and sundry without thinking about the on-going hostilities between the different factions. Did Tony Blair really believe that immigrants would put aside their differences?

Why is everyone so mealy-mouthed? The truth is, we neither need nor want these people. Not only is Britain over-flowing but we must not allow any more Muslims into the country. We must keep this country predominately white. There....I've said what most people are thinking but afraid to say.

We should declare that the UK is full up and we will not consider any more applications for residence. In future anyone paddling across the channel in flimsy little inflatables will be towed back to France.

So how do you feel about your fully vaccinated status (currently) being downgraded (in a few months time) to unvaccinated. This to be followed by being ostracised and marginalised and discriminated against. And potentially in time being rounded up and forcibly vaccinated against your wishes because you are a danger to the vaccinated?

Shall I buy a little bell to ring...'unclean, unclean'?

I'm not going to go into details but I suffered rather worrying side-effects from the vaccination. This is why I have decided not to have the booster. The effects suggest that the vaccine affects the whole system, not just the immunity. There may well be long-term effects, which we are not yet aware of.

The title rings a bell and I vaguely remember watching it, but can't recall the details. Was this another series which was discontinued because the audience figures dropped off?

There was an American series called 'The Invasion' (if I remember correctly) with Eddie Cyprian. It was supposed to have a longer run but it lost its audience, so the next series was never shown.

There is another aspect of this, which I have never seen discussed. Basically, white people create a society in which other people want to live. Africa could have been a rich, successful country, but it was white men who opened up the gold and diamond mines, and farmed the land. Yes, they took the riches for themselves, but it was there for the taking.

We know that when black people are properly educated, they are just as intelligent as whites, but they would prefer to come and live in our country, rather than create a Western-type society in their own country. Why? Look what happened in Rhodesia....they were so determined to kick us out, and what was the result?

No OB rejection would NOT deter them.. Their mission, allegedly, is to flood the UK and Europe with young men of military age to fulfil their religious target, Namely the Islamification of Europe. You will notice that nearly all those illegal migrants fit the category of Military age males.

Of course that theory might be wrong, in which case just ignore it. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think you're absolutely right! Just as the IRA had cells all across the country, quietly making bombs and waiting for the call, so Islam has the same set-up. Why oh why won't the authorities wake up to what is really happening? Anyone would think they WANT our country to be taken over by Muslims!

If anyone has read the predictions of Nostradamus, he predicted that Islam would invade Europe....a civil war is looming...time to stop burying our heads in the sand and face reality.

I know I'm repeating myself...but we are being invaded by people who see us as their enemy and wish to destroy Christian, white Europe.....and our leaders are letting them in.

We need a leader with the same attitude as the Hungarian...someone who puts the interests of the country first...a true patriot. Sadly, there just doesn't seem to be anyone at the moment. This is the problem, Boris has no opposition. Yes, he should step down but who will replace him? They are all so weak. The only one with any backbone is Priti Patel, but she's another one who is all talk and no action.

First of all, as I said on this site right from the beginning, I can be racist and I believe so can everyone else. We can all say things that are "wrong" but that is seperate, I believe, from wanting harm to another group of people based on their race. I don't think any like minded person would want that.

"Sticks and Stones" doesn't seem to apply anymore and if the "wrong" thing is said, that can be a crime especially if written down on a site such as this, but people will always at times be rude, insulting and obnoxious, that's life.

What we are going through now is a period of being told what we have to think and if we don't, it could land us in hot water.

All this stuff should never have made the news. But when one group weaponises what are minor greviances against another, then real problems can begin and real hatred against another group based on their race/religion can be created.

Idiot he is, as were those who used inusulting words against him, but that is all it is. Except now that idiot behavior is a crime.

Yes, I think this is actually going to have the opposite effect of what is intended. Sports officials are going to think twice about allowing non-whites to join their teams, if it means walking on egg-shells all the time.

I'm so glad this has come to light. I wonder if it was the recipient who reminded him of the remarks he made! I'm not sure if I should add my feelings as regards the racist aspect, but the man he accused is now undergoing brainwashing in an attempt to convince him that 'coloured' people must be perceived as being white and not from an alien country.

If a man with ginger hair had wept in public at being called carrot-tops, would he have received the same sympathy? Just a thought.

It has been stated that Russia definitely interfered with the Brexit vote. I hope this does not mean that 'Remainers' will now declare that the result of the referendum is null and void and we must re-join!

The way that the EU leaders have behaved since we left, shows what petty, spiteful individuals they are. Surely no-one with any self-respect would want their country to be dictated to by such people? The current migrant crisis and the handling of the Covid virus also shows just how incompetent they are.

You are mostly referring to BBC1, but the other BBC channels still have some very good documentaries. I'm very glad that someone has stated how they feel about having black people cast in white roles. When it occurs in an historical drama, it just makes an absolute nonsense of it.

I find myself resorting to watching the golden oldies channels, nothing but white folks, little violence and no bad language.

Completely agree but the church of England isn't without fault and there are some very dark sides to it that go back to ancient rituals including the crowning of the monarchy. What will be interesting if this time around whether the media will get to film it all or will those dark rituals be hidden again. I think it includes the drinking the blood of something, maybe the blood of a deer, which is supposed to give the new monarch super powers.

People used to believe that the health of the monarch reflected the health of their country. Perhaps the blood of a stag was meant to imbibe him with its powers?