Why was Heathrow closed for 20 minutes stopping planes landing and taking off?
It was something to do with Northolt where royal flights take off and land
Was Harry taking off for Canada?
'We have five minutes' fuel left': Pilot's warning to passengers as they circle Heathrow when dozens of flights are delayed or diverted by RAF's 'unplanned' demand to close airspace
She told Mirror Online: 'It was quite alarming when the captain announced after circling Heathrow for a while, "Ladies and gentlemen we have about five to ten minutes" fuel left so we may need to divert to Gatwick'.
I'm willing to believe the woman told something to the Mirror on line.
From there on there are several possibilities:
1) That she misheard that it was 5-10 minutes
2) That she made up that it was to 10 minutes
3) That it might have 5-10 minutes to decide whether to proceed to Gatwick
4) That the mirror reporter made up that it was "Ladies and gentlemen we have about five to ten minutes" fuel left so we may need to divert to Gatwick" because that's what reporters do these days
5) As for what this has to do with Harry taking off to Canada to Northolt, we'll never know. Seems a reasonable assumption although it might have been Sir Philip Green on his way to Nice. Or Tania Ecclestone on her way to Elstree. All we can be sure of is that it was someone who Bryanluc or the Mirror isn't keen on
I think Bryanluc should become a journalist. He meets all the necessary requirements. He's wasted on this Forum except as some kind unwitting court jester